Monday, November 21, 2005

Fifty thousand
At 9:39 last night (west coast time) some anonymous person clicked through to archy and became my 50,000th visitor since installing the counter (archy had maybe 300 visitors before that. Now, I know that Kos gets almost that many visitors in an hour, but I'm still pretty impressed. Whoever you were, thanks for dropping by, I hope you liked what you saw and I hope you come back. Oh, and i do somethimes write about something other than what a boob I think Bill O'reilly is. Sometimes I talk about my lawn, somethimes I talk about great cockroaches in literature, and sometimes I mock powerful and influential people who aren't Bill O'Reilly.

Thanks, too, to the people who made up the 49,999 visits. When we get the next 50,000, there will be cake.

No comments: